Website terms and conditions
Use of this site is provided by S.R.P. S. Shiksha Samiti, subject to the following Terms and Conditions :
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- S.R.P. S. Shiksha Samiti reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to S.R.P. S. Shiksha Samiti are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will S.R.P. S. Shiksha Samiti be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- S.R.P. S. Shiksha Samiti does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited with out prior authorization from S.R.P. S. Shiksha Samiti. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license by S.R.P. S. Shiksha Samiti to use any item displayed.
- Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not NGO). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
- S.R.P. S. Shiksha Samiti takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and S.R.P. S. Shiksha Samiti has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that S.R.P. S. Shiksha Samiti approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary information.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Mathura, Uttar Pradesh
- If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
- S.R.P. S. Shiksha Samiti will endeavour to put up only such information on the site, as it has verified from the NGOs, or otherwise as being true to the best of their knowledge and belief. However, S.R.P. S. Shiksha Samiti does not accept any liability due to inaccuracy of information or data provided on this site. Any liabilities arising out of any act or omission by a visitor to this site, by relying on or using the information provided on this site shall be solely to the account of such visitor.
- S.R.P. S. Shiksha Samiti will strive to ensure that the NGOs send tax exemption certificates and feedback reports to the donors within reasonable time limits (limits can be assigned). S.R.P. S. Shiksha Samiti will exert reasonable influence at its command, including withdrawal of non-compliant NGOs from the site, if, in its opinion, the situation merits such action. However, S.R.P. S. Shiksha Samiti is indemnified by donors on this site, from any liabilities arising out of any kind of non-compliance by the NGOs.
- S.R.P. S. Shiksha Samiti disclaims any liability, legal or otherwise, that may arise due to the act, omission or otherwise of any visitor to this site, or caused by the same. Visitors to the site acknowledge that S.R.P. S. Shiksha Samiti is purely a "facilitator" for transactions between the NGOs and visitors, and as such, stands indemnified from any liabilities that may arise due to the same. Visitors also acknowledge that visiting this site is an implicit acceptance of this disclaimer on their part.